Portraits & self-portraits preview

Tips 1-3
1. Get closer 
2. Play With Backgrounds
3. Alter Your Perspective

Environmental portrait
Image result for Environmental portrait Image result for Environmental portrait
I like these photos as they really show you what they do and the back ground helps show what they do as career. I picked them because they look like really good and cool jobs. 

photography self portrait
Image result for photography self portrait Image result for photography self portrait
I really like these photos as they both have water in the photo. I picked these because they pop out from the rest of the photos.

casual portrait

Image result for casual portrait Image result for casual portrait
These photos are good as they are both standing to the side :).
I picked these photos because they are the most casual out of the rest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ill be taking the photo of one of my friends (idk who it is yet, but ill find out before we start the assignment) and we might be shooting in a forest like theme. Ill be trying my best to make the picture perfect as its probably a major grade. So ill be keeping an eye on the iso, shutter speed, apd, and making sure the light bar is in the middle for perfect lighting.

Comments

Popular Posts